Bro codes migrate to the Vows!


                                                               Photo via Sajjen Mathew


It's a splendid feeling indeed, to learn that your best pal's heading for the altar. The same pal, that kicked me in the butt and made me realize the importance of being a good human being, getting solid grades and enjoying life like a #madman
It seems just like yesterday, when me and the #SaajMaster, met at a college class room in Bengaluru. I was going through a tough phase in my life, after a near fatal road accident and having had been bed-ridden for over 8 months. 
Saaj had this amazing smile, almost cherubic to a certain extent and loved interacting with people. He had a tolerance level for bullshit, and seldom allowed his emotions to take control over him. 
Through Saaj, I befriended some very amazing people and I am grateful to him, for acquainting me to his friendship circle. So many boys and girls come to mind! 
Saaj and myself, were perhaps the craziest food hoggers, one could find. We'd eat anything that crawled, and popped up in the oven. Our permutations and combinations, w.r.t. food, could make food connoisseurs cringe within, however, we possibly had the time of our lives, exploring bakeries, Mughlai restaurants, street food vendors and juice shops. Still remember the #beefskewers, absolutely lip smacking! 
Saaj, my pal, the times have been a mix of easy and tough situations, which I guess, were handled by us with much grace. I owe a lot to you, for being such a nice human being, and helping me get through some pretty painful years. 
I'd be honest to admit, I rekindled my love affair with life, all thanks to having a sensational friend like you around. 
Marriage will be an awesome journey for you and I'm in no doubt that you'll keep your #ladlylove like an angel. Your care, concern and affection, will allow her to feel special. 
But hey, don't forget to meet up, for pipping hot cups of tea and some tangy bun-egg-puffs once in a while! 
#BroTurnsGold by @harryrockerz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!