The #Recipe of Dreams | The #AgeofAchievement!

                                                         Salt and Pepper Look, Stays On!

The #demands of #life are many to compete,
The weight of #expectations are always a feat,
I say to myself, should I #repeat my #youth to find my feet?

Scaling new heights, intends my inner core,
Slaying the demons that try to pull me ashore,
I navigate through #choppywaters, towards the #CapeofGoodHope!

The graying #mane, the salting #stubble,
Marketing a #bubble to achieve feats like the #Hubble!

Am I #passionate? When do I get the chance to wrap the #successmantle?
The baton of hope, I shall clasp, to experience the beauty of #Fremantle!

#Livinglifelikeamadman #lifehacks #successmantra
#ageisjustanumber #staystrongalways

This poem was originally posted on LinkedIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!