#Wildsong - My Heart Hearkens

                                                      #WildSong - Hearkening My Tune

The ambition to fly, the will to dream, the idea to inspire and the moment of truth have all grasped me. 💪

I need to croon my #wildsong. A song that defines me, rejuvenates me conscience, rebuilds my passion and revises my dreams. 😍😉😊

The #wildsong personifies my entirety, earmarks my wild side and pushes to create masterpieces. 🐋☘🌹

This #wildsong is a soulful melancholy intertwined with beats of a clanky rhythm that sounds crass to others, class to me though! 🎙

The sound of the wind, the crackling of a eggshell, the rustling leaves, the swinging ball and the hustling bodies, contribute to my #wildsong 🐯🐣⚽

Rest assure, my #wildsong is naïve, yet potentials beyond capacity to enthrall, entertain and bedazzle in the future. 

It captures emotions, sensitizes relationships​ and builds long lasting ties. 👍👏

Hear out my #wildsong, it flames within my soul, like a glowing oil lamp! It shall turn into a #torchflame and make the world take notice.

Yes, my #wildsong, has the guile to tame the wild and inspire all, for many a mile! 🐃😘🏃


#Ear4MyWildsong 👂😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!