Those *#GulabiGlares*🌺😎 #gogglerap

For the lady #divine - Those #GulabiGlares

Pumping in some flair, for my flowing mane!
While people flare, because I'm a woman with modernity, care for no fear!
I flip out my glares, to avoid their pairs, yes indeed, those are my *#GulabiGlares*😎🌺🌹
Close to crimson πŸ„, hommie like Bart Simpson , because we got the chutzpah that we both share! πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘£
*#GulabiGlares* - Oh yeah, set on my nose bridge, making those temperatures flare! 😘
Making me pay taxes πŸ’°, not paying any fares, because I shed cuteness like the brown colored mare. 🐎 πŸ˜‰
*#GulabiGlares* - Lets me live life in a manner fair, because you make a wanting pair, that others like to wear! πŸ˜ŽπŸ’‹πŸŒΉ
*#GulabiGlares* - Dangling in front of me square, giving me the feeling, I am rare! πŸ’„πŸ’
*#GulabiGlares* - Seeing the world with rose tinted glasses, making me hope, people will share, their opinions fair, making me take up the #Presidential chair! πŸ˜‚πŸŽ„
*#GulabiGlares* - You treat me, RIGHT always! Here, there and everywhere! 😍 πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜
*#PeaceOut* #rappingrhapsody ♥ by *@harryrockerz* πŸ”‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!