The #MemoryBox 🎁🎀


                                               #MemoryBox Courtesy - wellnesting.com

Beyond the memory I possess, beyond the gray cells that multiply and progress, beyond the cognition and comply, I have a #memorybox 🐘🌟

#MemoryBox - To unbox reclusive emotions, to react to passed motions 😚, to learn from positive sessions and to mesmerise myself through intellectual possessions. 🎭

The #memorybox makes my thoughts saunter and spiral - towards avid answers and seldom-asked questions. 🏄

Did 'mystery' leap out of history, did 'Govind' row against the wind or is religion a call of unity for people of certain legions? #HardHitting

My #memorybox - not to be confused with a 'swear jar' is ajar; 🚪to condemn social taboos, avoid judgement on gender jibes, find my callings and rise above follies! 💅👩🎤👨🍳🙋

I clasp the #memorybox tightly, to unbox it sprightly, only to box it again, tightly. 📥⏳

Ah! A seminary of thoughts , pop up plethora 👥, just like the righteousness of flora 'n fauna! 🐾🍀🌺 #MemoriesLiveOn ☺😘 


- #guzzlingthoughts by @harryrockerz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!