The #WhatsApp Call



I love to speak to you, for the sheer sweetness in your voice.πŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ‘„

I love to share with you, my feelings and thoughts about the world in view.πŸ’«πŸ‘“πŸŽ©

Our conversations are always gluesome, they stick to my mind like love that is fearsome. πŸ’–πŸ’ž

I feel divine, coz I never undermine what you believe in. πŸ‘…❤πŸ’˜

The words from your mouth feels like a sonnet, that deserves a thousand claps.πŸ˜πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘

The ambition, the drive, the feeling of victory, the sadness, the sense of maturity all come by, like a symphony in the sky.πŸƒ

Do you know, how nice it feels to realise, that life is fair and you will be there, by my side? πŸ‘€πŸ‘£πŸ‘‚

Despise nothing, diss no one, deviate nowhere; rather flash those dimples, show that sparkle in your eyes and smile beyond compare! πŸ‘¨‍❤‍πŸ‘¨πŸ’ƒπŸ‘Œ

Because for me, every conversation is a repair, a reprise from despair, giving me a whiff of fresh air, to conquer my dreams, here, there and everywhere. πŸ‘‚πŸ’“✌

YES, that WhatsApp call! Makes me fall in a pool of admiration, moving me to  reach a path of salvation, hands held in deep meditation! πŸ˜‡πŸ’›πŸ‘

#BlessTheWorld, #PrayForPeace #ThankYou for the good deeds! πŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!