The *#ShadowofLove* 👥💏 😍

                                                          Defining the #ShadowofLove

Not enough cuteness, not enough affection, just the right emotion, to cast a spell! 😛😎☺

A swarthy reflection, with parallel inspection, a part of one's self, that belongs to a selected few. 

#ShadowofLove, do you believe? In a lowdown of fear and a showdown of emotions? 🎭🎤

#ShadowofLove, you follow every move, matching every step and gracious groove. 

Did you know, how much it means, to have a shadow, prise away materialism and that #Prado? ⚗⏰⏳

#ShadowofLove, you are a derivative of mine, assimilating very thought , anticipating the future unthought, accepting every flaw and what not! 😴

#ShadowofLove - give me the power, to shoo away my miseries, do away with bad company and 'moo' my way into the hearts of everybody! 📝💓💞

#ShadowofLove - From my earlobe to my tiny toe,  a part of me always belongs with you! 

#Merry as Mother Mary's affection and love! 😘 #AmenToYou 😇😍😊 


#gracefulthoughts 🌺 by *@harryrockerz* 🐎🌈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!