I #AteASandwich ๐Ÿž



                     Courtesy: wannabemagazine.com


From a loaf of bread, freshly baked, came three crispy edged slices, hot and sprinkled with #spices. ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜‹

I cut a few onions ๐ŸŒฐ, sliced through a cucumber, tossed some tomatoes ๐Ÿ…, unwrapped a couple of cheese slices, felt the need to add egg yolks ๐Ÿณ, whisked and stirred. ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฒ

                                                           Courtesy: www.huffingpost.com

Brushed the 'wich maker with some oil ๐Ÿฏ, added meat, eggs and veggies from the soil, warmed the 'maker a while and grilled the 'wich, till it was oily brown and wild! ๐Ÿ˜˜☺ 

                                                                  Courtesy: www.google.com

I #ateasandwich, I could make it again, I ate it 'coz it tasted so rich. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜

I #ateasandwich, I could make it for my mates, spread the recipe of  #happiness for every kind. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜…

                                                         Courtesy: The Pioneer Woman

I #ateasandwich, it warmed my soul, might have a sixties kitsch, however fills tummies, till the top of the ditch. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

I #ateasandwich! Burp! Excuse me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ *#yumyum* ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘…✌

                   Courtesy: www.lifestylefood.com.au


Foodie Tales by @harryrockerz ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿณ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!