#ThisIsMe - A Rendition about Me!


The Salt and Pepper Me in a #MoonFilter!


#ThisIsMe Yes, I have used a #filter available on the #Instagram app. Yes, I look overworked and under groomed. Yes, my look isn't a traditional #corporate one. Yes, the look in my eyes tries to envision a better tomorrow for me. My #saltnpepper look has become a part of my persona. My lesions and #darkcircles have become much more prominent. My thick beard has a tinge of #saltiness in its appearance. My look gives out years, much beyond my age. Have I made it large or do I make an effort to do something substantial on a #dailybasis? The #decision lays within my subconscious as I take everyday by my stride. The days and nights get longer, however the passion I possess towards my trade shall continue forever.
#WorkHard #LivePeacefully #CollaborateSuccessfully!

Originally shared here: https://www.linkedin.com/hp/update/6270949289766293504

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!