Reviewing Restaurants, Well Almost...!!!

Smartphones are contagious. They really get one involved so much; that you forget the real world. I have stayed clear of smartphones for close to 2 years, yet a month ago, returned to the bandwagon and I admit, haven't been able to find time for myself, ever since.

Being constantly connected has its' perils and caveats. Caveats, in terms of not devoting a good amount of time at work and perils like, always knowing what people are up to online (Remember, stalking?).

I have always enjoyed connecting with people online. The medium of the internet acts as an apt barrier which allows individuals to get connected, without really having to know him/her very well (Though I feel, this trend is changing as we speak.) For someone like me, who feels his abilities are a reflection of himself, yet tries to always keep a low profile, come what may, the Professional Social Media acts as a splendid opportunity to polish my skills online.

Something close to my heart, these days are reviewing restaurants. Now, thanks to websites like Zomato, Foodpanda, etc., a food junkie like myself can enjoy free home delivery as well as go wild with his reviews on the best places to eat around. I wish something like this, would've started a decade ago, since I have always reserved quite an opinion about food.

Nevertheless, I look to keep my reviews about the best places to eat around the city (hopefully, the world too...!!!) honest and straight from my heart. No mincing of words and no frills attached.

I think this is something I enjoy. Can I make a career out of it? Well, you never know. Something is definitely on the cards here. My thoughts are simmering indeed...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!