Corporate Jungle Opinions

It's been a while since I posted a blog of substantial content value. Time has been a constraint (cliche!), yet I do promise myself to find time to do so regularly (yawn!).

Being in a dynamic field like Marketing and finding yourself around a team, dominated by women can be challenging and at the same time, a great learning experience. The women in my team bring a different perspective to everything they approach and it does help me in refining my 'male' thought process, though I have been ridiculed by a lot of my 'male' friends about my choices and 'not-so-hunky' behaviour.

I have enjoyed and respected being among women, who I consider are greater teachers, philosophers, guides, acquaintances and mentors. Yet, there are times when opinions may vary. One opinion, I have always had is that women forget the 99 times a man has been nice to them and keep hovering around that one moment, when he loses his cool and always find the apt opportunity to constant remind him of it. This is definitely one thing, I'd appreciate women could understand better.

Secondly, it's alright being a head strong and challenge driven woman in a 'male dominated' society, yet my conscious has always felt that if you approach challenges with a cool frame of mind and treat people with the respect they deserve, nothing is impossible and things will face in place. But, hey I'm a 'HIM' and 'HER' always things differently.

Within the corporate jungle, I have seen women being appreciated and conferred for the difference they bring along in the workplace. I would like to contribute in allowing these fresh perspectives to blossom and create a world full of novelty where MEN and WOMEN  co-exist peacefully and have trust and respect for each other while also being frank on topics that are generally hushed upon.

Creating an environment of trust based upon ethics and principles is important and if men and women contribute equally, someone like myself will be happier and always find time to listen and learn from women who possess ideas that could bring magnanimous changes in this world.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!