Realization That Life Needs Impetus

There have been some instances in the past few months since the dawn of the New Year 2014, that I have realized I need a new purpose in life. 6 months of this year have just sped past me and honestly there has been no actual value add professionally and personally.

Well, I sort of consider that work has become absolutely mundane and  life has become stereotypical, in the sense that I just walk into office to complete my hours and spend weekends lazing around with absolutely no interest in activities I would have pounced upon couple of years ago.

I have heard and read of the situation called 'Quarter Life Crisis' and I admit this is definitely a phase closer to that. Either I need a change or I definitely must manufacture one the give me a better purpose of life.

Considering the fact that I borderline between an extrovert and an introvert and my confidence level is the only entity that keeps me alive, I would love to contemplate a career move which would allow me to explore facets of my life which are unexplored and gives me the liberty to peregrinate within varied exotic countries the world possesses.

It's time professionally and personally I take some life changing decisions which shall keep me motivated to pursue life with vigor and a positive mindset to achieve goals that make me a satisfied human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!