Time To Introspect, Yet Again

Hello There,

It's been years since I blogged and I guess I must apologize for being away all this while. There has always been a constant urge to blog, yet somehow life itself seemed to keep me busy / engrossed in varied matters.

My last blog dated May 07th 2008, was written at a time when I had that positive feeling that things were shaping up for the best. I must admit, I was very much in my student phase and was looking for a new meaning towards my life.

I'm really glad these last 5 and half years went by, very well and I realized a lot of my dreams, made my folks proud of my academic achievements and have a got a decent leeway into the corporate world.

Now starts the new challenge. Currently, at my job, I feel I can put myself to use in a much better manner, somehow I'm yearning for the exposure I've always wanted, in order to see the world and interact with people from varied cultures.

It's time I take some firm decisions and chart a suitable course for my career to blossom. New Challenges, New Destinations, New People, Renewed Life...!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grinding Your Thoughts

Pessimism as a Springboard!

Communal Imbalance in our society!